ONLINE CLASSES HELD FOR USA/CANADA TIME ZONE BUT OPEN TO ALL Meetings are UK Time Zone (GMT) 7 pm until 11 pm
ONLINE CLASSES HELD FOR USA/CANADA TIME ZONE BUT OPEN TO ALL
Meetings are UK Time Zone (GMT) 7 pm until 11 pm
Meeting Online Once Per Month
– four Sundays and six Saturdays from January to October 2021
A unique opportunity to learn from Tony Stockwell, one of the most experienced Trance Mediums in the world, with 32 years of practice to date.
- Ten exclusive (to enrolled students) 4 hour online tutorials, covering detailed and specific aspects of ongoing Trance Mediumship. Within these tutorials, you will have an opportunity to sit in a trance séance each month, closely observed by Tony. We use Zoom as our online platform, and Tony will be able to see at a glance all those attending, and therefore he will be able to supervise, protect and safeguard each and every student.
- Two private 1 on 1 mentoring sessions with Tony (lasting up to 30 mins each session) spread over the duration of this programme, hosted via Skype.
- Access to an exclusive and private Facebook support group for this programme only.
- Exclusive education videos and meditations posted into the Facebook group, often related to the programme content and topics raised in the Facebook Group.
- Two exclusive Trance Demonstrations by Tony Stockwell, offered over the duration of this programme.
- An additional three 1.5-hour Zoom ‘Classroom Sessions’ with Tony, where you can discuss any aspect of your ongoing development, ask questions direct to Tony and share with others on this programme.
- All students on the programme will be allocated a mini trance circle group, divided by time zone for optional weekly practice throughout the programme.
- Access to Tony Stockwell’s Private Reading Pool Facebook group, where you can practice readings and share ideas with Tony’s present and past programme students from around the world. A great place to make worldwide work contacts too!
- Tony will often invite the attendees on this programme to be the online audience for other development programmes and workshops for student demonstration audiences and private sitting recipients.
- You are encouraged to ask questions regularly throughout this programme regarding any aspect of your development and Tony will post answers on the exclusive Facebook page in the form of mini-videos. These will be created and posted when Tony is out and about on the road – worldwide traveller that he is!
- Handouts will be posted to the Private Facebook Page for students to print at home.
- Interactive Discussions and group support via Facebook Page.
- Certification on completion will be emailed to all students.
For additional information and registration, contact us via email: email@example.com
PROGRAMME DATES 2021 – Held on Saturdays and Sundays at 7-11 pm UK London time zone
2 January (Saturday), 6 February (Saturday), 27 February (Saturday), 14 March (Sunday), 24 April (Saturday), 15 May (Saturday), 12 June (Saturday), 18 July (Sunday), 12 September (Sunday), 3 October (Sunday)
* PLEASE NOTE: All Webinars will be made available to students after each session (usually within 72 hours) with a link to download to your own computer. So, if your schedule prevents you being able to attend a live session, you can catch up with no missing out!
Terms and conditions do apply and can be seen on the full booking form.
January 2 (Saturday) 7:00 pm - October 3 (Sunday) 11:00 pm