CERTIFICATED USA/CANADA SEVEN-MONTH-LONG MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
ONLINE CLASSES SUITED FOR USA/CANADA TIME ZONE BUT OPEN TO ALL
Monthly Webinars are held Sundays, UK Time Zone (GMT) 7.30 pm until 10.30 pm
(additional events times/days vary, see full prospectus below)
Meeting Online – from May 2023 to November 2023
A unique opportunity to learn from Tony Stockwell, one of the most experienced
Trance Mediums in the world, with 32 years of practice to date
PROGRAMME ENROLMENT TO INCLUDE:
Ten exclusive (to enrolled students) 3-hour online tutorials covering detailed and specific aspects of ongoing Trance Mediumship, Development and Practice.
Within these webinars you will have ample opportunity to sit within the trance connection, closely observed by Tony. We use Zoom as our online platform, and Tony will be able to monitor those attending, and therefore he will be able to supervise, guide and safeguard each student along their developmental journey. These webinars have a balanced mix of teaching, theory, and practical components.
This will be followed by an interactive Discussion and Experience Sharing Session, relating to the tutorial. Tony will answer as many questions as possible within the timeframe.
Private 1:1 Mentoring with Tony: In addition to the above, each student will receive one 1:1 private mentoring session with Tony lasting up to 30 minutes, towards the end of this programme, and hosted via Zoom. This private mentoring session will give Tony an opportunity to work more closely with you, answer any questions you may have or set you exercises tailored specifically to your own unique trance development.
x3 live 1.5-hour Zoom ‘problem solving and sharing sessions’ with Tony
An additional three live Zoom ‘classroom sessions’ (we call these ‘clinics’) to cover ongoing development over the duration. These are exclusive to this programme, live Zoom webinars hosted by Tony, covering the subject you raise and questions relating to ongoing development.
You can ask questions direct to Tony and share with others on this programme. This will give each student a chance to participate, raise questions or share their experiences of where they feel their own mediumship is going. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and for Tony to share his expertise in this subject as well as learn from fellow students.
Exclusive Facebook Group Page: You will have access to an exclusive, private, Facebook Group page, where you will be able to join fellow students to share ideas, experiences and to support those who join you on this fascinating journey. The Facebook page is your support group and Tony will encourage you to make the most of the opportunity to reach out to each other for practice sessions between classes, as far as your schedule allows.
You are encouraged to ask questions regularly throughout this programme regarding any aspect of your development and on this page, you can share experiences with others on the course, to seek their opinion as well as that of Tony.
Exclusive educational / experience sharing videos will be posted by Tony to the Private Facebook group page for this programme, where he may expand on topics learned, discuss his own ongoing development, and include new teachings and share recent experiences. These educational videos are exclusive to this programme and contain information which may widen your knowledge and understanding of the trance state and its history; address programme content; and may answer questions raised by students within the private Facebook Group.
Access to Tony Stockwell’s ‘Private Reading Pool’ Facebook Group: Each student on the programme will be given exclusive access to this unique Facebook Group (all previous mentorship students), where you can organise, practice reading sessions with other student mediums of all levels across the world. Only students who have studied personally with Tony are given access by him, to this Reading Pool. Your access to this group does not end with the completion of this programme. A great place to make worldwide work contacts too!
Trance Practice Circle Groups: We will assist in subdividing all students on the programme according to your time zone, allocating each of you a place in a smaller, more intimate ‘Circle Group’ for regular practice, as and when your group agrees a mutual time. Once placed, we would ask you to stay within your allocated circle for the duration of the course. These are optional extra practice sessions away from observation by Tony, but we strongly recommend allocating time to this. We will start this process around the third of fourth webinar, so that all students have a sense on how Tony would like you to conduct your sessions.
Each month, Tony will set several exercises for you to work on in your Circle Groups where you will sit for trance together online (we suggest via Zoom). Each student will take also turns within their Circle Groups at being both student and Circle Leader.
Your allocated Circle Leader for that meet will be responsible for liaising with the rest of their circle, to agree all meeting date/s and time/s. We appreciate you lead busy lives, and it may not be convenient for you to attend each circle. Don’t worry! This will not detract from your participation in Tony’s Mentorship Programme. Attendance is not compulsory, yet Tony has high hopes for your trance development and advises you attend as many Circle Group sessions as you can throughout the programme.
Monthly Tutorial Topics to be covered will include: the trance connection, levels of awareness, blending with your spirit workers, trance speaking and healing, overshadowment and associated phenomena, inspirational speak, light trance evidential mediumship.
Certification: on completion, a Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to all students.
In additional to this and NEW to this 2023 programme, we are offering an Introductory Lecture prior to the first webinar, a Mid-Course Refresher Bootcamp 1 Day workshop, 2 exclusive Trance Mediumship Demonstrations with Tony and 1 ‘Way Ahead’ session hosted in mini groups towards the end of this programme. See below for full prospectus and dates.
PROGRAMME DATES 2023:
(DATES AND TIME MAY VERY OCCASIONALLY BE OPEN TO CHANGE, IN THE CASE OF ILLNESS OR
CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL, WITH NOTICE GIVEN).
TEACHING WEBINARS – All Sundays 7.30 pm – 10.30 pm UK time zone
- Sunday May 14
- Sunday June 4
- Sunday June 18
- Sunday July 2
- Sunday July 23
- Sunday August 13
- Sunday August 27
- Sunday September 24
- Sunday October 15
- Sunday November 12
INTRODUCTORY LECTURE DATE – PRIOR TO THE FIRST TEACHING WEBINAR
Sunday May 7, 2023, 9.00 pm – 10.30 pm UK time zone
CLINIC PROBLEM SOLVING SESSIONS BOOTCAMP 1 DAY WORKSHOP DATE
Monday June 26, 9.00 pm – 10.30 pm UK time zone July 9, 6 pm -11 pm UK time zone
Monday, August 14, 9.00 pm – 10.30 pm UK time zone
Monday November 20, 9.00 pm – 10.30 pm UK time zone 1 WAY FORWARD (CHOICE OF 3 DATES)
Dates to be confirmed later into the course
TWO TRANCE DEMONSTRATION BY TONY
Tuesday, July 11, 10 pm – 11.30 pm UK time zone
Monday, November 20, 10 pm – 11.30 pm UK time zone ( follows on, after Clinic 3 )
Certification of Achievement for all students completing this programme
Tuition, support, assignments, debate, guidance, mentorship
7-Month Mentorship Programme Full Prospectus:
- X10 live 3-hour Zoom Sessions with Tony Stockwell (will include a 15 min comfort break). Each 3-hour session will include a tutorial of around 1 hour, then practical exercises in breakout groups, plus a Q&A session related specifically to the tutorial. Tony will answer as many questions as possible within the timeframe.
PLEASE NOTE: All Webinars will be made available to students after each session (usually within 72 hours) with a link to download to your own computer. So, if your schedule prevents you being able to attend a live session, you can catch up with no missing out!
- X1 (up to) 30-minute personal mentoring session 1:1 with Tony Stockwell, towards the end of this programme. If the need arises, extra sessions may be available with Tony at an additional cost.
- X3 live 1.5-hour Zoom ‘Clinic Sessions’ with Tony, where you can discuss ANY aspect of your ongoing development, ask questions direct to Tony and share with others (recordings available after the event).
Access to Private Facebook Page for students on this programme only
- A 1.5-hour introductory lecture prior to live webinars (recording available after the event)
- Midway Bootcamp – practical x5 hour weekend workshop refreshing elements covered so far (recording available after the event)
- One 1.5-hour session towards end of programme looking at the WAY AHEAD with your work. These will be in three mini-groups. Students given option to attend one of the three dates/times offered.
- Exclusive additional educational videos will be posted by Tony to the Private Facebook Page for this programme, where he may expand on topics learned, discuss his own ongoing development, and include new teachings and share recent experiences.
- Two exclusive trance mediumship demonstrations by Tony Stockwell with group discussion and deconstruction afterwards (these are live events only – no recording available)
- Tony Stockwell’s Private Reading Pool – exclusive access to this unique Facebook group, where you can organise practice readings sessions with other student mediums of all levels, across the world. Only students who have studied personally with Tony, are given access by him, to this Reading Pool. Your access to this group does not end with completion of this programme.
- Interactive Discussions and group support via Facebook Page.
- Certification of Attendance will be emailed to all students upon completion of the programme.
PLEASE NOTE: All Webinars will be made available to students after each session (usually within 72 hours) with a link to download to your own computer. So, if your schedule prevents you being able to attend a live session, you can catch up with no missing out! Demonstrations by Tony are live events only.
For additional information, contact Ann via email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions do apply and can be seen on the full booking form