By purchasing a Tony Stockwell course, workshop, event, digital meditation or one-to-one reading, you agree to the terms outlined below:
- All courses, workshops, events and one-to-one readings are suitable for individuals aged 18 and over.
- Content is deemed as for entertainment purposes.
- Before joining a course/workshop or event, please check that you have the relevant experience highlighted in the course/workshop or event information, before payment. The guidance given is to ensure that each course/workshop or event has the most appropriate participants, to maximise your learning experience and support each other appropriately.
- We may modify course/workshop or event content, structure, or schedule at our discretion. Enrolled students/participants will be informed of any changes to the best of our ability.
- If Tony Stockwell or the designated Tutor is unable to host the event due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be sought. For ongoing course programs (with multiple course dates), we reserve the right to substitute the teacher, in these extreme circumstances. The substitute teacher will have been personally vetted by Tony Stockwell, as competent for the relevant program.
- All course/event times are based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – please ensure that you have noted the correct time for where you live. Mistakes on time zones, will not constitute a refund.
- Full payment is required to gain access to Tony Stockwell online courses, workshops and events.
- We reserve the right to change one-to-one booking dates/times, where necessary and will coordinate with you directly should this occur.
- The time allocated for your one-to-one readings is not flexible. If you arrive late for the session, it will be reduced accordingly. If you do not show up, no refund will be available. Changes to your original booking (date and time) are only possible once. These must be requested with at least 10 days’ notice in writing. Refunds are only possible if a minimum of 21 days’ notice is given in writing (emails should be sent to email@example.com.)
- Tony Stockwell is not liable for any direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from engaging in any services provided.
- Tony Stockwell and his Guests/Tutors do not warrant or represent that the services provided will meet your requirements and makes no guarantees with regards to the quality, completeness or accuracy of readings or services.
- All services provided by Tony Stockwell and his Guests/Tutors should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional care for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. These services are in no way either to be used as a replacement for professional legal or financial advice or clients requiring other professional advice.
CANCELLATION / TERMINATION
- A voluntary cancellation or withdrawal from any course, workshop, circle, ongoing program or event is not eligible for refund.
- We reserve the right to withdraw participation from any student deemed to not have the suitable experience [as noted above, please check course requirements]. In such cases, a pro-rata payment refund will be issued, subject to an administration cost of £200.
- We also reserve the right to terminate access to the course/event without a refund in the event of violations of these Terms and Conditions or if conduct is detrimental to the learning environment.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course/event at any time, in extreme circumstances. We will make direct contact should this highly unlikely event, is necessary.
- All students/participants are expected to engage respectfully and constructively in course and event interactions, discussions, and assignments.
- Harassment, discrimination, or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Students/participants may find themselves collaborating with others they may not have a strong rapport with. We are unable to individually customize Zoom breakout room assignments, therefore we request patience and productivity during these sessions.
- Students/participants must respect the privacy of all members and agree not to share any information or content discussed within the program or in webinars and Zoom sessions.
- Tony Stockwell or the designated course leader, has the right to withdraw students/participants that do not comply with these terms. In these instances, a refund will not be available. Any disputes or claims arising from your enrolment in a course will be resolved in accordance with our Dispute Resolution Policy. This is available on our website.
ACCESS TO MATERIALS
- Course/workshop access is granted only for the duration of the course/workshop. Students will have access to extended course materials and resources only for the course duration.
- Sharing course materials or providing access to non-enrolled individuals without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- To access the course/workshop you will need to register your email, have appropriate hardware and have internet access. We utilize Zoom for courses, workshop and events, which is a free platform (an account is not required). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have tested your equipment (phone, tablet or computer) for use with Zoom.
- All correspondence regarding extended courses should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For individual online workshops, circles and events, correspondence should be directed to email@example.com
- In the extended course programs, we currently utilise Facebook Groups to post notices, videos, and to answer questions. Therefore, you will need to set up a Facebook profile for this purpose if you do not already use this platform. This is through a Private Facebook Group Page with access for all students. As a private group, respect for privacy is essential, and sharing content from this page is prohibited. Instructions will be sent to you after registration, about how to join the Private Facebook Group from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All course/event materials, including videos and documents, are protected by copyright. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited.
- Intellectual property created by students during the course remains their property, but we reserve the right to showcase student work for promotional purposes with proper attribution.
- In some instances, courses and events will be recorded. These videos may be shared within our membership groups, course groups and used for promotional purposes. It will be made clear in the course/event, where this will be the case.
- Tony Stockwell merchandise is often sold through a third party. In these cases, please take time to review the terms of the seller (such as Amazon, etc). Tony Stockwell in not liable for any third-party refunds or claims.
- Direct purchases of Tony Stockwell meditations (downloads only) from this site are non-refundable. These meditation files are in .MP3 format and compatible with multiple platforms. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to understand the use of these files on their respective equipment.
- Tony Stockwell meditations (downloads) are protected by copyright. Reproduction or distribution is prohibited.
- Our Community Membership is free and is set with no expiration date. You have the right to close your membership at any time and can unsubscribe in your own account area of www.tonystockwell.com. By doing so, you will no longer be able to access The Community pages and events.
- See Privacy Terms for how we manage your personal data.
TONY STOCKWELL UK TOUR, RESIDENTIAL AND AFFILIATED COURSES/EVENTS
- Tony Stockwell Tour and Residential events are organised by BlondeSheep Events. Please make contact directly via email email@example.com
- Tony Stockwell also provides courses and events organised through other affiliated organisations and individuals.
- Tickets for the Tony Stockwell UK Tour and other Affiliated Courses/Events are organised by and purchased through third party sellers (ie. venues and other affiliated organisations/individuals). Therefore, Tony Stockwell is not liable for any third-party refunds or claims for tickets purchased through a third-party seller. Please read their terms carefully before purchase.