Tony Stockwell Guesting on Ann Theato’s Psychic Matters Podcast
Tony Stockwell, International Psychic Medium, Teacher and Author, guested on Ann Theato’s Psychic Matters Podcast.
We’ve talked in depth about trance mediumship, transfiguration, overshadowing, inspirational speaking and trance healing.
In this episode, Tony explains what trance mediumship entails and how it can be used to encourage the seeker to feel the spirit world without having to journey there, giving us a glimpse of an afterlife.
Things we discussed
- The difference between mediumship and trance mediumship
- What is transfiguration & overshadowing
- The importance of sitting for trance
- What a spirit communicator feels like when they come close
- Why the spirit world are drawn to the light of our soul
- What phenomena is associated with trance mediumship
- Why our environment affects atmosphere during trance
- How we can use trance to inspire and improve our creativity
About Psychic Matters Podcasts
Ann Théato, International Psychic Medium and Spiritual Tutor, investigates psychic development, mediumship techniques, and paranormal science, so that you can come to understand your own innate psychic ability and expand your knowledge, whilst learning to develop a curious mind.